As a follow up to yesterday's notice of the release of student schedules, I have included some additional information below and on the Blanchard homepage. The staff list will be updated as we finalize a couple of remaining teacher positions for 2017-2018. Thanks for your patience and support!
Have a Happy 4th of July!
Summer 2017 Information for Parents
2017-2018 Student schedules are now accessible in iParent.
Note that in iParent the year should be set to 2017-2018. Select T1, T2, or T3 in the upper left corner to view the schedules for each trimester of the year. If you experience any problems with login or have lost your username and password, send an email to email@example.com. For more information regarding iParent, please visit the district website at http://www.westfordk12.us/pages/iParent/index.
BUS REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR 2017-2018 - Available online now!
- All students who plan to ride the bus are required to register for a bus pass.
- Parents must register all children who plan to ride the bus, whether they qualify for fee-based transportation or not.
- All registrations for bus transportation will require online registration.
- Payment must be made by August 1st. If a pass is purchased after August 1st, the delivery of the pass may be delayed for the start of school.
- Payment (checks) may be sent to Central Office via postal MAIL.
- Online payment, via credit card, is available.
- Cash payments will require you to come to the Central Office Business Office with your payment.
- All bus passes will be mailed to the student’s home the week of August 14.
- It’s important to register and pay for your bus pass(es) BEFORE AUGUST 1, 2017 to ensure your passes arrive before the start of school.
August 7 Blanchard Office Opens
August 16 New Student Registration
August 28 Guidance and Teaching Staff Returns
August 29 First Day of School for Sixth Grade
August 30 First Day of School for Seventh and Eighth Grades
Links to the district's lists of titles by grade level are included below. The books on this list have been selected and reviewed by the staff of the English department, the school librarians and the Curriculum Coordinator. They follow the guidelines of recommended books set forth by the American Library Association. Students should select one title to read over the summer in preparation for the start of the school year. In the fall, English Language Arts teacher will have a follow up assignment for students to complete in class.
Lloyd G. Blanchard Middle School
(978) 692-5582 ext. 171