WMSPTO Proudly Sponsors ...
8th Grade Celebration 'Light Up the Night!' Glow Party
Thurs, June 18, 7:30-9:30 pm
Stony Brook Middle School, Gym
- Open to all 8th gr graduates from Blanchard & Stony Brook Only
- Permission Slip & T-shirt Order Forms - DUE by Friday, May 15th! Return to school main office or homeroom in envelope marked '8th Gr Celebration - WMSPTO'
- This year, we are ordering 'Westford Academy T-Shirts' for all students and asking for donations to offset the cost of the t-shirts and celebration due to budget constraints.- Any and all donations are welcome! Suggested donations are between $10-20 per student. Thanks in advance.
- Don't forget to mark the T-shirt Size & include an email address as well as a cell # for e-confirmation & reminders
- Parents & students should review dress code & behavior policy and complete the order form/p slip regardless of attendance to the celebration. Attire is casual NOT semi-formal. Students are encouraged to wear Neon colors or White ....
- FYI, students will NOT be allowed entrance to the celebration on 6/18 without a signed permission slip & parent cell #.
Here is the link to the permission form:
The Westford Summer Music Program is now accepting registrations for a week of music making from July 6th through July 10th, 2015. Band, chorus, and orchestra ensembles for students entering grades 5 through 9 will rehearse from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. at the Stony Brook School. During the week, the students will learn new music and give a free showcase performance on Friday, July 10th at 11 a.m.
- Summer Band directed by Mr. George Arsenault, WA band director
- Summer Chorus directed by Mrs. Karen St. George, WA vocal director
- Summer Orchestra directed by Mr. Todd Hamelin, Abbot and Day Schools string director
PARCC Testing Schedule